398 – Cat sleep schedule
OH MY GOD GUYS LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.
So yesterday was the worst possible day let me tell you why (it gets better though, bear with me):
- I lost my wallet/had it possibly stolen
- We came to terms with the fact that we can no longer afford our nice apartment and we need to move
- Came to terms that we have to pay to move
- With all of this, I barely make enough to get by at work and so I had to tell myself that this website would be shutting down this year.
So after ending the night crying more than I have in my entire life, I told myself that while I do everything I can to keep life afloat, I needed to ask for help.
I got on GoFundMe this morning to ask my friends, family, and community to help out if possible, not really expecting much as everyone is going through things right now as well. Understandable. I go to work, come home, take care of business regarding my missing wallet, and then take a nap. Once I wake up, a plethora of amazing things happen.
- My GoFundMe goal had been met (7 HOURS Y’ALL. WHAT?!? YOU ALL ARE AMAZING.)
- I got my wedding photos today and they are BEAUTIFUL. <333 I will be sharing them on all my social media so be WARNED.
- My wallet was turned in. IT WAS TURNED IT. Not touched or ANYTHING. WHATTTTT.
- Lots of other great things that I can’t even.
Anyway, moral of the day is that my resolution of this year was to be more positive and I let one day absolutely crush me. We’re barely one week into the new year and I’m already like BLEH. But look! I am absolutely surrounded by the best and most supportive people and other great people are out there who do good things to affect others. I am hashtag blessed, mmk? (lol)
Go out and do good things and be thankful for the good in the world. Seriously. It’s great.